How do I apply for the STAR program?
The STAR exemption ( School Tax Relief exemption) is open to ALL owner occupied residnces regardless of your age. To be eligible the Assessor's Office must have on file A:) a copy of your vehicle registration showing the correct street address. B:) A copy of your bill of sale if you live in a mobile home. C:) Completed STAR application form, that is also available at the Assessor's office in the Town Hall. Documentation must be filed by March 1st for the following school tax bill in September. Please call (518)899-2584 with any questions.

Show All Answers

1. How do I apply for the STAR program?
2. What are the school tax rates?