Parks & Recreation Forms
- Building Use Permit: A Building Use Permit is required to reserve any town facility. Please submit the form to the Malta Community Center office.
- Class Registration Form: This form is used to register for classes and programs offered by the Department of Parks, Recreation and Human Services. Please submit the form to the Malta Community Center.
- Community Education Instructor Handbook and Proposal: If you would like to offer a class, workshop or program for the Department of Parks, Recreation and Human Services, please submit an Instructor Proposal Form to the Malta Community Center Office.
- Pavilion Use Permit: A Field and Facility Use Permit is required to reserve any town park facility. Those looking to reserve a pavilion or a ballfield would use this form. Please submit this form to the Malta Community Center office.
- Online Class Registration: Some classes and programs offered by the Department of Parks, Recreation, and Human Services are offered on the online registration website.
- Outdoor Special Event Application: Outdoor Special Event Permits are required for any event (for recreational, cultural, entertainment or community purposes)that is over 200 people, requires Town staff or uses outside vendors such as live music, bounce houses, tents, etc. that will be conducted on a Town of Malta Park.
- Minors Use of the Malta Community Center Waiver: This form is to be filled out by a parent or guardian and kept on file for any minor ages 12 -17 to be able to utilize the Malta Community Center without parental supervision.
- Public Use of Computers and Internet: This form describes the Conditions and Terms for the public use of computers and Internet as well as contains the Parental Permission Agreement form for computer usage for those under the age of 18.