Five Ways to Register
- Mail In: Mail the registration form and your payment to:
Malta Community Center
One Bayberry Dr.
Malta, NY 12020
- Walk In: Register in person at the Malta Community Center, Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm and Saturdays 9:00 am to 12:00 noon. We accept cash, check, Visa, and MasterCard.
- After Hours Drop Off: Drop off your registration form and fees in our after hours night drop box located at the main entrance of the center.
- On-Line: Register online. *Note: Online registration will be moving on Feb. 3rd, 2014. To make the transition easier for you, visit the new site and create your new household account.
- Fax (518) 899-4448: Fax the signed and completed registration form with credit card information to (518) 899-4448. We accept MasterCard or Visa.
Things to RememberHere are a few key notes to remember when registering for any recreation program:
- You must register at least a week prior to the start of any class, program or workshop. All fees must be paid at that time.
- Activities may be cancelled if there is not sufficient enrollment.
- Before you buy supplies, check three days in advance to make sure the class will begin as scheduled.
- Classes and instructors are subject to change.
- In the event that an activity is cancelled, a full refund will be made.
- Make checks payable to Town of Malta.
- No pro-rated class fees.
- The Resident Rate applies to Town of Malta and Village of Round Lake residents. The Senior Resident Rate applies to those persons age 60 and up who live in Malta. Registrants may be asked for proof of residency.
- There is a $20 service charge for all returned checks.
Since the fees collected must offset personnel and other program expenses, any requests for a refund or credit must be made a full week prior to the start of class. Requests after this time will not be considered.
There will be a $5 service charge for each activity refund although there is no service charge for accepting a credit on your account. Only amounts greater than $10 will be refundable. For refund requests under $10, money will be applied to customer account. In the event that an activity is filled or cancelled, a full refund will be made. Please allow up to four weeks for refunds to be issued.